Grow Your Family Through Surrogacy
Great Beginnings does not discriminate against any persons desiring to be parents, regardless of gender, race, religious affiliation, fertility issue, marital status or sexual orientation. Great Beginnings requires that our Intended Parents meet the following before registering with our program:
- No criminal history, able to pass a background check
- Complete paperwork fully
- Financially stable
- Be respectful of Surrogate’s time and commitment
- Between the ages of 21-60
- Be in a stable living situation
- Have the support of your spouse or partner (when applicable)
- Not be on public assistance
- Have read and understand the Surrogacy process
- Be willing to undergo a Psychological Assessment
We hope you’ve had a chance to read through how our 9 Steps describing the details of how surrogacy works. If you are also seeking egg donor services, we’re here to help facilitate the process of finding you a wonderful egg donor.
Great Beginnings has one of the lowest fees in the industry. We are dedicated to helping couples with making their family dreams affordable by avoiding exorbitant agency fees. We believe that it doesn’t take a lot of money to provide our services, just a lot of heart and devotion. If you are ready to Grow a Family, please complete our confidentiality agreement (below) in its entirety to help us to properly assist you. We look forward to meeting with you very soon!
Begin now and get more info!