To safely and effectively combat your substance addiction, we recommend joining our luxury Orange County rehab as soon as possible. You need immediate clinical and psychiatric support, and The House of the Rising Son ensures top service quality and patient-oriented programs for sustainable results over time.
Why makes our rehab program unique?
Compared to other rehab facilities, our men’s treatment center operates based on holistic principles. We know that there is an intricate connection between the body, mind, and spirit, and our treatment reflects that. To ensure a safe, comfortable, and unique recovery experience, we treat patients holistically, using a multidisciplinary approach. The treatment we’re using includes procedures like:
- Medical detoxification via medication, therapy, and counseling
- Dual diagnosis treatment to cope with co-occurring disorders like anxiety, depression, PTSD, bipolar disorder, etc.
- Non-12-step care focused on holistic healing procedures like psychoeducational groups, Tai Chi classes, yoga and meditation, nutritional balancing, fitness routine, etc.
- Behavioral therapies to cope with emotional trauma or manage harmful thoughts and negative feelings
- Relapse prevention education and assistance
- Personal development and transformation guidance, etc.
Our Orange County drug rehab and nearby alcohol rehab relies on these procedures to ensure a well-rounded rehabilitation experience that can extend long before completing the inpatient program. For sustainable recovery and rehab, we recommend completing our full rehab system, which includes detox, inpatient care, outpatient services, and sober living assistance.
This system will ensure a safe, comfortable, and quick recovery and long-lasting benefits in the form of a healthier, cleaner, and more balanced lifestyle over the years.
How the rehab treatment works
Our Orange County, CA, rehab treatment will take you through several recovery phases. These include:
- The intake process – Gathering valuable information about our patient’s addiction, co-occurring mental issues, medical history, and personal specifics that may help with the recovery process.
- Medical detox – The intake process provides our experts with all the information they need to craft a patient-oriented detox program based on medication, therapy, and counseling sessions.
- Dual diagnosis treatment – The dual diagnosis treatment begins with the detox phase and can continue long after completing our rehab program. It comprises of Medication-Assisted Treatment, behavioral therapies, and holistic procedures with long-term benefits.
- Inpatient care – The inpatient program is vital for safe, comfortable, and sustainable recovery. It is that much more important for people dealing with aggravated addiction and severe co-occurring disorders who need continuous care and medical assistance.
- Outpatient treatment – The outpatient program is an integrative component of our best rehab centers in Orange County. It is part of the aftercare process and offers patients the support they need to remain sober in the long run.
- Sober Living program – The Sober Living program is an integrative process, helping people adapt to a sober and healthy lifestyle post-rehab.
Our luxury Orange County rehab program ranks among the most reliable rehabilitation protocols available, relying on holistic concepts and ensuring top service quality. You can call The House of the Rising Son at 888-238-1038 and discuss your treatment options with our rehab expert today.
View Larger Map